Administrative agencies adjudicate a host of actions which may impact forever your individual rights, employment opportunities, and financial well-being. Whether facing the revocation of a professional license, the loss of public employment, or discrimination/public accommodation claims, you always have the right to fight an administrative agency’s decision. Having an advocate in your corner to protect your rights is essential.
The firm has protected client’s rights before numerous New York State administrative agencies, including:
- Public Employment Relations Board (PERB)
- New York State Insurance Department
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
- New York State Department of Motor Vehicles
- Department of Health
- Department of Education
- New York State Division of Human Rights
- New York State Department of Taxation
- New York State Liquor Authority
- New York State Retirement Board
To discuss administrative agency actions with an attorney, call our offices at (518) 745-1400, or email us at email@example.com.