FitzGerald Morris Baker Firth, P.C., serving the northeastern region of New York State since 1936, is seeking two Associate Attorneys for our Trusts & Estates practice group. Areas of focus for this position may include trust and estate planning and settlements, Medicaid qualifications, and elder law. Our firm is well-established in our community, and is located at the southern edge of the Adirondack Park, one of the largest and most beautiful state parks in the country.
Benefits offered include:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Relocation reimbursement
- Bar dues and paid CLE
- Fully-paid health insurance
- 401(k) plan
Candidates for this position must have
- Two (2) or more years of trust and estate planning experience
- An excellent work ethic
- Superior communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
Our firm employs a highly trained, long-tenured staff of professionals to assist attorneys in providing high-quality, responsive service to all of our clients.