Experience in protecting the legal rights of businesses and their owners sets our firm apart. We recognize the difficulties in owning and operating a commercial venture in today’s marketplace and understand the need for efficient legal services aimed at protecting the legal rights of your business.
Protection of a corporation’s legal rights may include, among others:
- Breach of commercial contract claims;
- Enforcement of secured instruments;
- Breach of fiduciary duties;
- Violation of non-competition agreements;
- Commercial lease violations;
- Protection of creditors’ rights;
- Unfair competition and antitrust claims;
- Officer liability and internal corporate investigations regarding forgery, embezzlement, and potential employee misconduct;
- Minority shareholder actions; and
- Debt collection and enforcement of judgments.
If you seek litigation representation for your business, call our offices at (518) 745-1400, or email our attorneys at email@example.com.