A personal injury to you or a loved one may forever change the course of a life. Events and circumstances may work to cause serious physical injuries that require surgeries, hospital stays, months of rehabilitation, assisted living equipment, expensive medications, loss of employment, and lost quality of life. Personal injuries may even result in death.
You or a family loved one may be injured as a result of:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Slips and falls
- Falls from roofs, ladders, or scaffolding
- Construction site accidents
- Injuries from dangerous conditions on another’s property
- Defective/dangerous products
- Dog and animal bites
- Lead poisoning or other toxic exposure
- Abuse and neglect in long-term care facilities
- Contaminated food
You or a family loved one may be the victim of errors or omissions by an:
- Insurance Agent
- Or other professional
If you or a family member has suffered a serious injury, or death of a loved one, and want to know how to protect your legal rights, call our offices at (518) 745-1400, or email our attorneys at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a personal conference regarding the merits of your case.